Snapchat is the new big thing in social media. It’s revolutionizing social media with its numerous creative and new features, which is attracting a huge crowd of young users every day and in course making marketers to keep a close eye on it.
So, Why Snapchat for business?
According to Financial Times, Snapchat is growing rapidly in the UK with almost 10 million Brits using the photo messaging app every day, 70% of Snapchat’s United Kingdom users comes in the age range of 18 to 34. With such high statistics of young users, it’s obvious that Snapchat is a potential platform for marketing and creating buzz about one’s brand.
Why use Snapchat instead of Facebook and Instagram?
Snapchat is one of the fastest growing social media. The engagement with the consumers is more head on as you’re able to respond directly to anyone’s story or share it with a friend. Though in mid-2016 and in early 2017 Instagram and Facebook respectively started offering similar features but Snapchat started with these visual communication methods which makes it more predominant to both other networks. For businesses nowadays stressing on long-term quality customers and in building an audience that is more relationship based and engaging, Snapchat is the best option for that.
How Snapchat is being used to grow awareness about brands?
- Live interaction: There are really amazing features in Snapchat like live video which lets you interact to your audience in real time.
- Make consumers part of your everyday work: Take your audience behind the curtains and make them feel like as if they are a part of your team, make them engage with your team and their everyday routines.
- Team up with influencers: There are many Snapchat sensations having zillions of followers. They team up with many brands to create awareness and buzz about them.
- Provide demo and exclusive previews
- Share Snapchat exclusive coupon codes and promo codes:
Snapchat surely is the present of social media and future of marketing. It’s an authentic platform which can make an impact on your followers and strengthen brand with real-time marketing.